Mesotherapy gun is a device that allows to inject the drug under the skin automatically and rapidly during the mesotherapy treatment. It is more painless and unharmed than manual applications.
With mesotherapy gun, the area where hair is shed or risky area can be scanned more frequently. This is not possible in manual mesotherapy. The number of needles, ie the frequency of frequent scanning of the area, is much lower in manual application. With the mesotherapy gun, it is possible to give the same dose of the drug every time the necessary adjustments are made. It is almost impossible to achieve this setting in manual mesotherapy.
It is possible to apply different drug protocols in different regions in the application of mesotherapy with mesotherapy. This is much more limited in manual mesotherapy.
In the application of mesotherapy with the mesotherapy gun, it is possible to determine the depth of the needle from the beginning and to pin each region at the same depth while the manual hair mesotherapy processes have to enter a different depth each time.
It is possible to administer the drug in mesotherapy with mesotherapy in different ways. In some mesotherapy types, it may be desirable to administer medication when needling. In another case, the needle may need to be given when the needle is fully seated and in some cases. Mesotherapy gun offers a wide range of applications in this type of applications. However, this setting cannot be adjusted for manual hair mesotherapy.
• Easy to use
• Ergonomic Design
• Lightweight and easy to carry
• Friendly user menu
• Pen and Gun Mode
• Silent and gentle action
• Operates without the need for a separate pushing force system (such as a compressor).
• Designed to be compatible with all 5ml and 10ml syringes on the market.
• There are three different types of needles as 27G, 30G and 31G.
• mp&gun®️ Needle is compatible with the mesopengun,
• There are also two separate screening tips specially designed for hair and skin in the mp&gun®️ needle kit.
• Elegant and ergonomic design,
• Special design plexiglas material,
• Offers ease of use during the procedure.